We can do all transfers to and from the airport or at Kigamboni Ferry (if you are coming from the City or Zanzibar Ferry). Payable in advance with your accommodation booking or at the lodge.
Allow up to 1 hour from Airport and 35/40 mins from Kigamboni Ferry. Our charge as at Jan 2018 is approx Tsh80,000 per car which includes reasonable airport parking charge and Tsh30,000 respectively. Alternatively – You can get any official airport taxi which can costs in the same sort of price, maybe more as the taxi will need to find it. Details of prices to Kigamboni are stated on boards by the taxi rank in the airport. From the ferry (during the day) you can a local bus (dala dala for about Tsh1,000) but you will need to change at Dege and wait for a less frequent bus to Kichangani or take a boda boda (motorbike taxi for about a further Tsh6,000)
We can arrange any trip you would like with us –
- Safaris – We have many contacts whom we can arrange trips for you Mikumi National Park just outside Dar es Salaam for day and short trips for before or after your stay.
- Boat trips to islands including snorkelling and packed lunch
- Sightseeing city or surrounding area with traditional mud huts and way of life around the lodge
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Scuba diving
- Fish Market in Dar es Salaam